Project 1 : Week 4 : Finding Bugs

This was the week when I had my midterms, I couldn’t work much on the game but the time I spent on it, I found some bugs (errors) that I needed to resolve in my console part of the game.

For the graphics part, I was trying to figure out pixel position when tile images are blitted( displaying) on the screen.

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s