Project 1 : Week 4 : Finding Bugs

This was the week when I had my midterms, I couldn’t work much on the game but the time I spent on it, I found some bugs (errors) that I needed to resolve in my console part of the game. For the graphics part, I was trying to figure out pixel position when tile images…

Project 1: Week-3 Creating Game Logic

This past week has been a stressful one. The pressure of the classes and exams just adds up to it. Things are getting difficult during this third week, I am trying to build the logic of my game. If one reads through the rules on Wikipedia for this 2048 game, S/He understands how the game will flow,…

Project 1: Week-2 Installing Python and Pyglet

This week has been an active project week. Since last week was about game plan. This time I moved some steps forward in reaching my goal by installing the necessary software that are required to make an interactive game. Therefore, I installed  Pyglet libraries operated in PyCharm (IDE). The next thing was making the grid for my game. I…